From June to September the best way to inquire about a fishing charter is to EMAIL us. We don't do very many charters booked within a week of your dates but you can always try. We will get back to you within 24 hours. For all people booked with us please call the numbers provided to you.
From July 15 to August 15 we recommend a 6 or 8 hour offshore if trying to catch salmon. If you want halibut you need an 8 hour offshore trip.
To contact Salmon Eye Charters, use one of the following options:
- Our Vancouver Island number is 250-244-1821
- Our US number is at 1-719-302-3888
- It is best to email us your questions and then someone will email or call you back. If you don't hear from us you can call and leave a message. We normally respond to all emails Monday to Friday within 24 hours.
- Email us at email@example.com or fill out the form.
- Fill out the following form:
|“I got to know Sam Vanderwalk several years ago while fishing in British Columbia. He has tremendous fishing knowledge and skill. You will not find a more professional and courteous fishing guide. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants to have a great fishing experience, especially if you want the chance to hook into a large King Salmon.”|
|Dale Torgrimson, Seattle|